Work-Relay is being used by companies across a wide range of industries.
Health & Life Science
- Manage multi -level clinical trials for pharmaceutical Companies
- Manage emergency room patients as they move from admissions through release.
- Track, consolidate, aggregate and report on payments tohealthcare professionals (HCPs).
- Manage intake and detection, safety information management, and adverse events reporting.
CPG / Manufacturing
- Manage global application processes for third -party intermediaries for an energy company.
- Streamline the handling of subscription cancellations or solar panel companies.
- Orchestrate multiple systems to provide an end -to -end custom manufacturing process.
- Manage the authorization of Parts Return, including Return Material Authorizations (RMAs), for claims payment and quality inspections.
- Implement new equipment in thousands of stores worldwide by coordinating hundreds of franchises and a multitude of collaborating participants (vendors, training, government, etc.).
- Track in-store and remote-site inspection tracking, auto-generate work orders and ensure managers have real-time views and analysis of store conditions.
- Manage complex processes associated with emigration, banking, Fee Settlement, FICA, Forex, Investment, Insurance Policies, and Tax. etc.).
- Seamlessly orchestrate customer onboarding across multiple systems, thereby accelerating onboarding times, streamlining regulatory compliance, and providing client focus with comprehensive visibility, tracking, and reporting.
Travel & Transportation
- Provide a continuous stream of updates to passengers as they progress through their journey from multiple back-end systems.
- Manage damage claims reporting including document management, escalations, business rules, records of incidents, reports of work durations and end -to -end process management from incident creation to invoicing.
- Streamline the management of physical incidents that take place in the field.
- Manage regulatory submissions and increase submission by integrating data from multiple sources and eliminating manual processes and data errors.
- Manage VOIP implementations.
- Manage outsourced antenna sites for the wireless communications and broadcast industries.
- Create fulfillment processes that are triggered automatically upon the addition of digital products to an Opportunity.
- Facilitate the ability to create process variations for different customers to ensure optimum outcomes.