Protect your brand and increase profitability by streamlining your go-to-market process.
Creative Workflow Management for Consumer Packaged Goods
CPG brands are facing increasing volume, velocity, and variety of marketing assets demanded.
Companies that sell consumer packaged goods (CPG) have to constantly develop new products and get them into the hands of consumers at a regular rate. These products include non-durable goods such as food, toiletries, and other consumables. Because CPGs have generally short lifespans, that means the cycle of ideation to production is quick and involves people from a variety of roles all moving quickly together.
Turn Projects Around Faster
Whether it’s seasonal promotional materials, Point of Sale collateral, or consumer packaging and label copy and artwork, speed up time-to-market to start generating and boost revenue today.
- Custom intake forms get the creative team everything they need to kick off a project on the first submission.
- Streamlined, efficient project management speeds up projects to avoid delays and confusion from inefficiency.
- Online Review and Approval allows reviewers to submit feedback quickly and easily.
Improve the Brand Experience
Protect your brand by ensuring consistency and accuracy on all published content, from the copy on labels to the correct brand artwork.
- Customized intake forms enable the creative team to make sure they have all the needed brand materials to complete a project.
- Unlimited reviewers ensure that the right people approve copy and brand artwork before it goes live to avoid costly errors.
- Easily ensure any regulatory or legal packaging compliance requirements with required approval steps.
Reduce Costly Errors
Move at the speed the market demands, while still mitigating the risk of packaging or promotional errors.
- Set up proof routing templates to make sure every piece is approved by the correct person and verified for compliance.
- Version control and audit trails of feedback and sign-offs increase accountability and reduce the likelihood of errors.
- Track the status of all proofs to see returned feedback or reviews still pending.
Kick Off Projects Right the First Time
Jumpstart new projects with an accessible request intake portal and customizable templates.
- Intuitive Creative Workflow
- One easy hub for managing projects across your team makes it easy to stay updated on tasks, timelines, resources, and more.
- Access project priority, statuses, and schedules in one central dashboard
- Get better visibility into your assigned work with personalized project workspaces
- Easily balance workloads, manage tasks, and bulk shift deadlines
Take the Hassle Out of Routing Content for Review
End the chase for approvals with creative workflow management software for proofing
- Customize routing workflows to get design proofs to the right reviewers in the right order
- Increase accountability with version control and audit trails of feedback and sign-offs
- Track the status of all proofs to see returned feedback or reviews still pending
Agility is Key
As big brands navigate the shift in growth models from market saturation to an entirely different kind of immersive approach in the digital age, agility is a necessity. Yet that’s one of the biggest stumbling blocks faced by big brands.
Internal processes can – and do – hold back your ability to scale.
The way your teams communicate, collaborate, and execute determines how agile your enterprise will be. If they depend on tools designed in the past for use in the past (and by past we literally mean yesterday), that agility is going to be limited.
Outdated Workflow Management Systems Hamper Agility
Most legacy workflow management tools were designed strictly as organizational tools without the capacity for collaboration, real-time communication, or visibility across teams. What’s more, integration with other technologies is piecemeal or outright impossible. Bolt-on solutions only go so far in adding flexibility to tools that are built to stay rigid, adding complexity to an already unwieldy set of processes. Changes, no matter how small, mean calling in the IT department.
A Better (and Modern) Approach to Workflow Management
Modern workflow management tools should be built on platforms that are flexible and infinitely scalable. Automation and AI/machine learning should add adaptability, speed, and accuracy to every process. This enables fast, intuitive searching and organization, visibility across all silos – while tagging new versions of assets automatically and automating the tedium of merging and purging duplicates.
Each user should see only the information that’s relevant to them. Data should be organized in different ways for different needs; users should be able to search for exactly what they need, and find it quickly. The ideal workflow tools should be where teams can start, collaborate, and complete projects. In a word: agile
FROM DEMO TO PROOF OF CONCEPT
Simplify complex processes and projects with Work-Relay
Want to see how Work-Relay handles your unique use case?
The best proof that BPM for Salesforce will work well for your organization is to conduct a quick discovery session and then watch Work-Relay quickly tame your process complexity.
Take the next step, fix your broken processes. Register today for a quick 30 minute demo. Or ask for a free Proof of Concept.
Complete the form to schedule a demo and quick discovery session.
You Might Be Interested In…
Sunset legacy IBM BPM system and manage the same business processes inside Salesforce. Processes are primarily service request based and revolve around Vendor management (SKUs, Options, Price Changes, Catalog Maintenance, etc)
Implement a new point-of-sale system in 6,000+ stores. The solution needs to coordinate hundreds of franchises, thousands of stores, and a multitude of collaborating participants to successfully complete each implementation.
Manage long-running, multi-phase software implementations with multiple product lines with many process variations that need to be accommodated.
Start streamlining your business operations today.
Connect with Work-Relay to see what a powerful business operations platform can do for your organization.