Create a centralized operations platform and streamline processes.
Streamlining processes at colleges and universities is critical to success both for students and faculty/staff.
- Academic calendar drives multiple processes throughout the year, with particularly heavy workloads during the admissions process and at the beginning of the school year
- Many workers are students on work-study and turn over frequently, so the processes need to embed the knowledge required to perform the work in the task assignments rather than depending on the institutional knowledge of the worker.
- Integrations with other systems need to be seamless and invisible to the task owner so they worry only about the task at hand while the hand offs to other systems happens behind the scenes as they finish their tasks.
Admissions Use Case
Colleges and universities need to streamline the admissions process and automate where possible to reduce human error. The application assessment process is typically labor intensive, manual, and pressure filled. It takes too long to keep up with the number of applicants that need to be processed. Since many of the component parts of the process are composed of repeatable workflows, a work management tool that can set up these building block processes and distribute the work intelligently to admissions agents would significantly streamline the admissions process.
Work-Relay can be used to build the application processes and sub-processes and distribute work to agents using a Kanban dashboard which can present multiple filtered views of work as well as allow agents to prioritize their work. Forms are an integral part of the workflow where agents can fill in context sensitive data at each step of the process. Automation can be added where applicable in the process (updating data records in the background, sending data to external systems, etc) based on agent actions.
Other Use Cases
- Employee Performance Appraisal Management
- Research Grant approval process where faculty can request funds for research that goes through multiple levels of review and approval.
- New Course Addition Process
- New Hire Onboarding
Work-Relay is a versatile process modeling tool that will handle these use cases and more for colleges and universities using a simple set of process design elements, forms and actions.
PROOF OF CONCEPT
Simplify complex processes and projects with Work-Relay
Want to see how Work-Relay handles your unique use case?
The best proof that a business operations workflow management system will work well for your organization is to conduct a quick discovery session and then watch Work-Relay quickly tame your process complexity.
Take the next step, fix your broken processes. Register today for a no-cost proof of concept.
Complete the form to schedule a demo and quick discovery session.
Receive a no-cost proof of concept.
You Might Be Interested In…
It’s interesting to realize that despite all of the recent technological developments to enable business process automation, IT process automation, and workforce task and activity automation, few of the vendors in these markets actually build in project management capabilities to manage automation initiatives as projects.
Broken and dysfunctional processes create a wide array of dysfunctional business processes that slow down the organization and increase costs, risks, and time, and decrease customer satisfaction.
Managing repetitive projects on Salesforce – this eBook focuses on the distinctive characteristics of repetitive projects and the need for specialized software.
Start streamlining your business operations today.
Connect with Work-Relay to see what a powerful business operations platform can do for your organization.